Hello, world! faster with tutorials and quickstarts! Or, get started with the documentation overview, SDK reference, or API reference.
- Showing a notification when a user enters a geofence: Use the iOS SDK and geofences to show a notification when a user enters a geofence.
- Building an app with location-enabled curbside pickup: Use the iOS SDK, geofences, and trip tracking to build a "McRadar's" app with location-enabled curbside pickup.
- Building a delivery tracking app: Use trip tracking to build an iOS delivery tracking app with live location, ETAs, and update notifications.
- Building an app experience that changes based on location (e.g., in-store mode): Use the iOS SDK and geofences to build a "RadarMart" app that defaults to an in-store mode when the user is in a store geofence.
- Building a store locator on iOS: Use the iOS SDK, forward geocode API, and geofence search API to build a store locator with a map.
- Localizing a website based on current country or city: Use the web SDK and IP geocoding API to localize a website based on current country or city.
- Analyzing where key customer interactions occur: Send custom events using the iOS and Android SDKs to analyze the location context of key customer interactions.
Have questions or ideas for tutorials? Email us at email@example.com.